Pimples or acne is the result of clogged pores. When the pores of skin get blocked by dirt and infected by bacteria it turns into a small painful pustule filled with pus. Acne causes pain and irritation in the skin. It makes people uncomfortable and also it is pretty embarrassing to go out with a bloated red spot in your face.But the great thing is that there are some easy and quick methods to get rid of acne within a short time. Moreover, one can easily prepare and apply them at home.
Remove Acne & Pimples By Step By Step:-
- Take some ice with a piece of cloth and rub them gently on the acne. Ice reduces the irritation of the skin, lessen the redness, improves the blood circulation and cleans the dirt and oil inside the pores and makes them tight. Which prevents dirt from going into the pores next time.
- Lemon juice is a great solution for removing acne. It contains vitamin C due to which the acne dry up quickly. Apply the fresh lemon juice on the acne before going to bed and continue doing this for a few days. For a better result, mix the cinnamon powder with lemon juice before applying and leave it overnight. Wash with tepid water in the next morning. It’s better not to use this method if you have a sensitive skin.
- Aloe Vera gel is a natural healer. It has some healing properties which work against bacteria and acne and also prevents dry skin. You can use lemon juice, honey, rose water or cucumber juice with Aloe Vera to make a mix. Then apply and leave the mix for around 20 minutes. Regular use of Aloe Vera gel on your skin will reduce the chances of having acne.
- Tea tree oil contains antibacterial elements and is great for removing acne. It makes the skin smooth and reduces the burn caused by acne. You can simply apply some of it to the acne with some cotton and wash it off after 15/20 minutes.
- The next thing that can help you to get rid of your acne is white toothpaste. It’s surprising, but yes! It does work! Put some white toothpaste on the acne for a few hours and then wash it off. For better result, continue it for a few days.
- Steaming open ups the pores and releases the dirt and oil stuck in there that prevents infection. With the dirt, oil, and bacteria out. The acne heals faster. Take a bowl of hot water and place your face over and cover up with a towel around that. So that, the steam can reach your face and do its work.
- Garlic is another wonderful natural antiseptic. It provides a faster healing when used on pimples. Take a piece of a garlic clove and rub that on the affected area. You will notice a quick change after doing it several times a day.
- Applying a paste made with baking soda and lemon juice can help you to get rid of acne. Apply the paste on the acne. After a few minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Honey is known as the source of anti-oxidant elements and natural antibiotics. Using honey on the acne for half an hour can cure it quickly.
- Cucumber keeps the skin cool and also it’s enriched with vitamins. Eating cucumber or applying cucumber paste on the acne helps to remove them from your skin. It cleans the dirt and bacteria and reduces the inflammation.
- Neem is the most powerful natural antibacterial treatment that you can have to get rid of your pimples or acne. Use neem oil or neem leaf paste on the affected area and wash them off after 15/20 minutes.
Try to continue any of this methods for a few days and you’ll see the result for yourself. And make sure you clean your hands properly before using this method to avoid the spread of bacteria.
Also can Watch this Video